Lux Interior Photographic Eulogy

Let me just preface this with the thought that I know many people out there who have their own blogs come here looking for photos to illustrate them. I do not mind if you use my images of Lux or the Cramps or anyone pictured here BUT... please notify me/ask and give credit where credit is due and acknowledge that the photos came from punkturns30.com
thank you,
Theresa K.



LUX

lux live small

cramps live 3 small

live cramps whisky

cramps b movie portrait 2 colorized small

tropicana

Lux Interior

Comments

Sydney Hell said…
I never got to see them play!
:(

I linked your blurb to mine, thanks for having such an awesome blog!
cheetah shine said…
hello cheetah shine here, took heed to your peface, gsve you credit and a link to your blog, thanks.
http://eardamage.blogspot.com/2009/02/rip-lux-interior.html

Popular Posts