Were You At This Gig?

darby: guest or headliner?

Rik L Rik, F-Word and Darby Crash on stage together. Obviously, I was there and took this photo....but I can't for the life of me remember a thing about the gig. What puzzles me is that the very next frame in the strip of negatives this is on is a live photo of the Avengers. These shows were at the Whisky - I can tell from the curtain and the height of the stage.

The Avengers and F-Word did play shows together....at the Masque, at Sokol Hall and other places, but I don't think they played together at the Whisky. I never took pictures of band playing at the Masque because the stage was so low and it was always pretty crowded...I couldn't really see through or over people's heads... I'm only 5'2"!

Anyway, if you were at this Whisky show where Darby Crash joined F-Word on stage and remember anything about the gig you can share... please drop a line. Many thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts