Get Hip Get Art Punk Rock Day of the Dead Fund Raiser!

So - to help me bring this fab art show to Get Hip Get Art, I created an Indiegogo fundraising campaign, to help me frame the scores of photos I'm showing and to make some souvenirs for you to take home.

Visit my Indiegogo campaign here: http://igg.me/at/punkrock-theresak/x/4354335

Its a short-duration fund raising campaign and I'm trying to raise $1,500, all of which will go to framing and book-producing. If you can't donate, can you help spread the word? If you DO donate, the perks are photos worth well more than the amount of contribution you give. Here's a slide show of some of the images that will be hanging and that can be your perk!



Just because we are celebrating the Day of the Dead, it doesn't mean we aren't celebrating the living as well...I am always reminded of James Joyce's "The Dead," and its last line...one could substitute "music" for "snow" in the passage.

His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and the dead.


Comments

Popular Posts