Together We Can Make a Merry Christmas

i shot this

I have to admit that I'm so NOT into the Christmas spirit right now (too busy; not enough hours in the day) that I nearly forgot the existence of this record until a few minutes ago when I got a message from The Kessel Brothers saying together we can make a Merry Christmas! in a nice nod to some work we did together more than 20 summers ago.

Yes - Christmas product is made in the Summer for its Winter release, and there was nothing more surreal to me than meeting former Mouseketeer and all-around celebrated lady, Annette Funicello and her cinema-world "boyfriend" from all those Beach Blanket movies, former teen idol, Frankie Avalon. Consummate professionals they were, each and every person in the room. In summer. Pretending it was Christmas.

Well, even the Ramones did a Christmas record... so I'm not going to fight it... Merry Christmas to you all and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular Posts