Makes a Great Xmas Gift


Dee Dee & Stiv - your fave?, originally uploaded by Theresa K.

That's right....What comes the day after Thanksgiving?

The busiest shopping day of the year - the day starts the Xmas shopping season.

I think a Vintage Punk photo would be a great Xmas gift for many people - don't you? This popular photo of Dee Dee Ramone and Stiv Bators is just one of the many images you can buy at affordable consumer prices in my Vintage Punk Pix Online Store.

Why don't you visit it and see what's new. I've added some newly-restored images of Johnny Ramone and Belinda Carlisle as well as another Stiv photo - for those of you who don't live in Cleveland or Milwaukee, which are the cities where my next two exhibits will be. More on that later.

Oh - and please remember my new email address.

Comments

Popular Posts