Johnny Ramone


Johnny Ramone, originally uploaded by Theresa K.

Were you wondering if I was just a total Joey fan? No... I love all The Ramones, including Arturo Vega, the man behind the "look," who you never see, but whose work you know you love.

Here's Johnny, and his Mosrite guitar and comic book character t-shirt. Absolutely iconic Johnny Ramone.

Don't know what more I can say, except this pic is from February 16, 1977, Whisky A Go Go. Just enjoy the photo!

Online Store Update I've uploaded a couple new images to the Online Store -- They are of Dee Dee Ramone alone, and Dee Dee with Stiv Bators. I sold out of these images recently at shows where I was selling them - but now, you'll be able to get them - until October 1, at any rate.

They're Talking About Punk Turns 30 Out there!
I caught this on Google - some banter about this site. Its the Punk77.uk board. Seems like some Brit does not think the Ramones are all that! tsk tsk... check it out: Punk77 forum

Comments

Popular Posts