News and notes from me

Just a quick note to let you know about my Portraits photoblog, which now boasts big images of Jeffrey Lee Pierce and Darby Crash, along with many other men from the rock n roll world. Its a site called The Female Gaze, and its also in my links over on the right side of this page.

Also a BIG THANKS to the readers of Billy Idol dot com for making so many visits to Punk Turns 30. I enlarged a whole lot of vintage 1978 pix of Billy, which I gave to him the other night. You may see them on his website eventually, but I promise that next time I'm in the darkroom, I will make more, scan them and post them here, along with my memories of his first visit to LA, when he was promoting the Generation X album.

THANKS to the readers of the Garage Punk Forums and the Goner Records Bulletin Board for dropping in to look at photos, too! It was nice to meet so many of you in Chicago last week.

Finally, you can Buy Photos directly from me -- you don't have to wait til I'm displaying them at a rock show - because I know its not easy to carry around a photo when you're in the middle of a rockin crowd.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Popular Posts