Online Store for Punk Photos!


Debbie Harry - X-Offender, originally uploaded by Theresa K.

That's right - I now have an online store where you can buy some Vintage Punk Pictures.

I have made available ten images plus my poster from the Horizontal Action Blackout through Dot Photo and you can click on this link to view the photos for sale.

This photo of Debbie Harry is one of the ten available. You can also purchase prints of:

Jeffrey Lee Pierce
Belinda Carlisle (backstage)
Patricia Morrison / The Bags
Darby Crash
The Germs
Stiv Bators & Dee Dee Ramone
Stiv Bators & Disconnected Band


All this info will also be permanently linked from my Buy Photos page.

Hope you are enjoying the long weekend. Summer is here already in NYC! If you are inside or even outside with your wireless connection, make sure you catch up on your summer music news and listen to some great tunes, all downloadable at Kingblind. It's my source for record news!

Comments

Popular Posts