You Asked For It

Occasionally, I have no idea what photo I should post… so I do this thing where I look at my statistics and see what people are searching for… and I deliver that.

Because its my birthday, and for the past three years I've repeated the photos from my birthday with the Jam in 1978, I thought that instead, I would give the people what they're searching for most.

jam bus strip
The Jam, April 14, 1978 in front of the Starwood, West Hollywood, CA

Kind of like The Diceman, a novel where the protagonist lives his life by the roll of the die… Here's the Top Five

Number 1 – "punk haircut" is the most searched keyword today.

Billy Idol's Punk Haircut
Billy Idol, 1978, West Hollywood, CA

If this doesn't say it all, I don't know what does.

Number 2 – "John Hoppe Goner Records"
YEAH BABY…. It was John's birthday on Saturday. Here's a photo of John at Goner.

goner john

Number 3 – "Stiv Bator"

Stiv Icon
Stiv Bators, 1979, Los Angeles, CA

That portrait was featured on the back cover of Stiv's solo album, Disconnected, and is also available as one of the April Photo Specials in the Punk Rock Gift Shop... Which by the way will be returning to Gallery prices come May 1st.

Number 4 – "Joan Jett Billy Idol"

joan billy

Number 5 – "Plimsouls"

LYNOTT plims
The Plimsouls AND Phil Lynott

Comments

Hugh said…
Hooray for the Jam!
Happy birthday!
When you in NYC?
Hugh

Popular Posts