Help an Ailing Punk Rocker


Whenever I hear the name George Tabb, I think of the Ramones. For those of you who don't know or know of George, click on his name and visit his website for a quick 411.

Like so many of my friends, acquaintances and fellow New Yorkers, at the time of 9/11, George was living downtown - and he lived rather close to the site of the destruction. I remember the night of 9/11, I was living on Second Ave and 4th Street. I could smell the wreckage of burning plane, airplane fuel and buildings and all the toxins that are involved and thought to myself, "In a few years, someone will declare a cancer cluster here." Unbeknownst to me, George was thinking the same thing.

Now, Old Skool Punk Rocker George Tabb is sick with what can only be described as 9/11 Mystery Illness and he's experiencing not only difficulties in getting the appropriate treatment, but with paying for it as well.

Help out an old skool punk if you can. Visit his Help George Tabb page and see what you can do. If you have no $$$, spread the word to those who do.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts