Give the people what they want....


KO_0019, originally uploaded by Cool Auntie.

I LOVE the stat counter. I learned that there are some people out there who want to know how Ko from the Dirtbombs is doing after the bloody finger incident. She's on the mend. Although the photo above was snapped a few hours before the incident, I think she's well represented by the smile.

Also, an artist (or two) that dozens of people search for every day: Dee Dee Ramone with and without Stiv Bators.

Dee Dee & Stiv

Dee Dee & Stiv - your fave?

Enjoy the images. If you want to see a GREAT rock n roll show tonight (Wednesday) and you live in NYC, check out the Detroit Cobras at the Mercury Lounge. They are touring with a special guest on guitar. My favorite songwriter. If you read this space, you know who I'm talking about! This guy:

Me & My Hero

I'm in the pic, but I won't be appearing on stage...and for that, you should be pleased.

ps...CONGRATS to Mike Grimes, Doyle Davis and the whole gang at Grimeys in Nashville. Rolling Stone has recognized them as one of the top ten record stores in the USA. And its well deserved! Visit Grimeys website to get linked to the story!



Comments

Popular Posts