Sunday, July 31, 2005

After Punk, What?


David Quinton & Thom Wilson, originally uploaded by Theresa K.

Two men who came away from the Stiv Bators experience both unscathed and successful are David "Quiton" Steinberg and Thom Wilson.

Here they are behind the control board during the recording of "Disconnected."

After years of Stiv-inspired shenanigans, David went to law school and is now a much-in-demand entertainment lawyer in Canada. I don't know if its payback, or if its his way of giving back. David was always the sensible one, even though he was just 18 when he was in a band with Stiv.

Thom Wilson, who produced "Disconnected" has produced Madonna, the Offspring and recently, Abba.

Yes.... after punk, you can do just about anything. Anything you want!

11 comments:

Long Island Guide said...

Hi,

I was searching through blogs to see how to create a blog. I like your blog. I was wondering if I should write about suffolk county community college brentwood to add to my website.

Thank you,

Lon

Quit Smoking said...

Hi, I was just looking around some blogs and checking different templates for ideas. Good blog with a nice template. I can start my own blog on Go cart plans thanks to your blog. I will visit weekly by the way. Like your ideas.

unrepentant resources said...

Looking for green day mp3 music info tonight I came across this green day mp3 music post. I was impressed. I love green day mp3 music and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul

NYCGuy12 said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

blogdollar2 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used camper in california.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used camper in california

Steve Austin said...

I like yuor blog. Please check out my maltese dog blog.

jon said...

We are trying to find good lesbian movie to take the kids this weekend. Good lesbian movie reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

jon said...

I was searching for dog love must pug info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

Kevin Jackson said...

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for caffeine free mountain dew and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where caffeine free mountain dew appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney Tickets

Quit Smoking said...

I found you while surfing for interesting blogs. I like it, good content. I've left an invitation to you to visit me if you are into ebooks - Thanks, Neil