Billy Idol on Good Morning America


Idol, originally uploaded by Theresa K.

Set your Tivo's and your VCR's! Billy Idol is back with a new album - the first one in something like ten years. You can see him on Good Morning America tomorrow, April 15. It is on the ABC television network and the show starts at 7 AM - but I have no idea when Billy is on.

Yes - this photo is a repeat, and I am sorry - however, Billy's website has more pictures and has audio samples of his rockin' new music! The album is called "Devil's Playground."

Just the other day, I was sorting through all my files and my negatives and I learned that I photographed Billy way more than I remembered. Once I get into the darkroom, sometime next week, just watch out. This man is so handsome, I will not be able to resist printing each and every frame. Just for your viewing pleasure.

Today's shameless plug is that it is my birthday. Other people born on this date include: Julie Christie, Richie Blackmore, Anthony Perkins, Pete Rose, Sir John Gielgud, one of the Duvaliers of Haiti, and the guy who discovered there were rings around Saturn.

Comments

M said…
Happy birthday!

http://motomama.typepad.com/blog/
Alice Bag said…
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, THERESA!
Thanks for sharing your treasures with us.
XO,

Alice

Popular Posts