The Modfather at 50

Paul Weller



“When I was 18, I thought it’d all be over by the time I was 21,” Paul Weller tells us this month, looking back on a career that now spans more than 30 years. “At 18, 25 seemed like a lifetime away,” he adds. “Then before you know it, you’re 30. Then you’re 40. And all of a sudden, you’re 50.”

In this instance, "us" would be Uncut Magazine and Paul Weller is the man on the cover... the in-depth feature inside.

jam bus strip

I have to say.... Paul - I know exactly what you're talking about! I am about six weeks older than Paul and it was my birthday the day I took that picture above. I remember it like it was yesterday and BOOM.... we're 50 now... well, it makes sense... I don't call this blog Punk Turns 30 for nothing.

whisky weller action small weller whisky leaning back SMALL weller whisky small

Comments

Popular Posts