Kid Congo Talks!


This is a photo of Siouxsie Sioux and Kid Congo from Kid's personal collection - I didn't take it.

BUT...you can scroll down a couple days worth of entries and see one of my photos of Kid with another fabulous lady - Pleasant Gehman.

Out now, for fans and completists, is the latest issue of New York Night Train with a comprehensive interview/oral history of Kid's illustrious career.

I have nothing more to say. Click that link and enjoy!


well - I DO have this to say: today is the anniversary of the birth of James Joyce. February 2, 1882. I think that he is the greatest English language writer of the 20th century. Sorry Hemingway, I know you helped him get Ulysses published and all...but he kicks your ass. Ulysses gets better with every reading. And I should know; I've read it 11 times. Here's the short version: Leopold Bloom takes a long walk through Dublin with his friend Stephen. He ends up at home, no harm, no foul, faithful wife waiting. "Stately plump Buck Mulligan" - great way to open the greatest novel of the 20th century...

Comments

Popular Posts